Good, Better, Great, Rates
Ever wonder if that reservation you just booked was really the "best available rate"?
With so many travel sites and special offers, it’s hard to know for sure. But when you book online through the official Nantucket Inn website, you’ll always know… because we’ll tell you! For each of our room types, you’ll see the Good nightly room rate - which is our published rate. And then you’ll see all the Better or Great discount rates* that are currently available. The Nantucket Inn package rates are always a great deal and always in short supply.
|May 19 - June 9||$170 - $360|
|June 10 - September 3||$290 - $495|
|September 4 - October 9||$210 - $400|
All rates based on single or double occupancy
Children, 18 and under, stay free in same room and enjoy free breakfast
Additional adults, over 2, charged at $50 per person, per night
Subject to 11.7% state and local occupancy tax
*applies to online bookings only; group and negotiated rates may (occasionally) be priced lower.
**discount rates may entail more restrictive deposit and cancellation policies, please be certain to understand these details before booking. Consideration of travel insurance is recommended.
The Nantucket Inn takes the guesswork out of your budget planning. By receiving a flat nightly rate (subject to occupancy taxes), you know exactly what your vacation costs will be in advance! No hidden fees or expensive add-ons! What you see is what you pay!
Our “Good, Better, Great!” rates provide you with first-class lodging and personalized services as well as the “little extras” that other hotels normally charge you extra to enjoy.
The following perks are included in your nightly rate, free of charge:
- Children (18 and under) stay in parents’ room free and enjoy free breakfast*
- Mom’s Breakfast for two*
- Use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Use of lighted Har Tru tennis courts
- Use of fitness center
- Shuttle services to downtown and Surfside beach
- Airport and Steamship Authority ferry transfers
Extra costs you may incur:
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Business center services
- Local telephone and toll free and credit card telephone access
- Incoming and outgoing fax services
- Local and national newspapers
- Extra person charges (over two adults per room)
- Beverages and snacks in the Library Lounge or at the Cool Spot outdoor pool bar
- Resort wear purchases
- Long distance telephone charges
- Applicable taxes
- *Breakfast, with some very special or negotiated rates
And if that isn't enough ...
If you find a lower advertised rate at a competitively similar (or better) property on Nantucket, let us know and we'll see if we can offer you a better rate to stay with us! No fine print, no legal mumbo jumbo, just our commitment to you. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and put "match this!" in the subject line and we'll see what we can do.
“Save yourself $$$ and stay at the Nantucket Inn”.